2010年4月5日 星期一

tOO tIRED oF sURFING oN tHE iNTERNET*

Poor me, I usually wake up at about 03:00 every morning. This morning, I wake up as "usual" but I cannot fall asleep again untill about 05:00. So you know how tired I am today.
I am so boring today. Just keep on surfing on the Internet and reading the textbook, but only one chapter because the words on the book are too small. I cannot read them clearly as I am sleepy.
I just feel worry about something. Only my Kay will understand my feeling. I will not tell anybody what I am worrying about. Kay is the only one know what have happened today. I know you are striving to make me peaceful, but my mind cannot think about anything but that. Hope I will be okay for that.
I have not seen my Kay for today. I know he is working hard for the examination. Very happy to hear that! Keep going!
I hope I will not awake at 03:00 tomorrow. I have to study now! =[
e*

沒有留言:

張貼留言