2010年4月7日 星期三

iNTERNSHIP iNTERVIEW*

Aiiii... Here comes to my eighth internship interview. I am so tired of interview. Actually I have already hired by one of the hotels, but I do not really like the position and the duties of it. Additionally, I do not very much like the hotel at all. Among the eight hotels, I hope I can have opportunity to work in front-line, no matter the hotel is big or small, chain or independent. I am also okay to work in hotel's back office position if the hotel can offer me a position that can further develop and explore myself. I already have a role model in my mind that I would like to be a trainee like my friend has done in my previous hotel. After her internship program and graduation, she really enter the hotel to become a permanent staff member. She is good at inter-communication skill and not surprisingly computer application. She switch her position from F&B Office Assistant in internship to Sales and Marketing Agent. I appreciate her so much. I hope I can get a permanent job in internship program like her.

Kay will have his first internship interview on the day after tomorrow. This is probably his showtime. I am not worrying him because I think he can handle everything without others concern. By the way, I hope he can get this job!

e*

沒有留言:

張貼留言