2010年4月8日 星期四

tIRED sCHOOL dAY*

Meeting Management class was scheduled at 09:30, the German lecturer did not allow student come in after 09:35. I have never be late, but today. I took on a bus, but it did not move smoothly for over 20 minutes for only one street. Finally I saw what happen when I arrived the bottle neck. There was a car accident occurred exactly over the only exit of the street. My friend, who lived in Western like me also late for school. She was even later than me. So we decided to do Meeting Management Project in library instead of attending the rest of the class. After that, I went to attend the tutorial class of Meeting Management. The result of my mid-term is released, not good, only 70/100.

Today I received a call from the hotel I have interviewed yesterday. They called me to have a second interview next week. I hope I can pass this interview because it might be a good start of my career ladder.
Aiiii, Kay is not studying for his interview tomorrow. The basic preparation is supposed to be the self-introduction. If you do not want to prepare so many things for the interview, because you want to be natural. But I think that you should prepare for your self-introduction in English or Putonghau, otherwise you may not have any showtime at all.

e*

沒有留言:

張貼留言