2010年4月5日 星期一

bUSY bUT wITH nOTHING tO dO*

This morning Kay comes to visit me. It is his only relax time per week as he is preparing for the public examinations. I wish him everything success in the examinations, truly.
The new washing machine is delivered to my home this afternoon, but the workers leave it in my home without installing it. I am questioning on the reason. But in fact they are only responsible for transporting it to my home but not technicians who install it. The technician installs it when I go for school. Now, we do not need deliver our clothes to laundry every day, we can wash them by ourselves. It is troublesome and expensive to wash it by laundry.
I had my "Brunch" with Kay in school Chinese restaurant this afternoon before our class. We already have not visited the restaurant for a long time. We are really very full this time. Tasty. The most interesting is that, we see every people that we have met in the previous visit of the restaurant this time. How can it be???
Kay:: Work hard for the examination at the end of March!!!*

e*

沒有留言:

張貼留言