2010年4月5日 星期一

mY fIRST sUMMER jOB iNTERVIEW*

I received a call from Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees regarding summer internship interview on Monday and the interview is arranged on Wednesday. I am very very nervous about this interview. I have sent out many emails to hotels to look for opportunties for interview. I am so happy that I can receive reply.

I woke up at 07:00 this morning. Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees is located at Tokwawan and I am not sure how to go to the hotel, I take on the bus at 09:00 as the interview time is 10:30. The Human Resources Officer has told me that the interview will be held for about 2 hours. That long. After I fill in the application form, they give me a test, to test me the ability of using Microsoft Word and Excel, of course my ability to typing and translating Chinese into English. It takes 45 minutes. Too tired. Then it comes to the individual interview with the Senior Human Resources Officer. I am applying for the Human Resources Trainee. I told her I will attend the Putonghua class afterwards and then she ask me to introduce myself in Putonghua. Ohhhh.. I did not prepare self-introduction in Chinese. Then the rest of the interview is conducted in Cantonese, quite easy, right?
Actually I hope to be employed as Human Resources Trainee, but I also want other Off-shore summer job internship. It is complicated. So.. Let it be.. =[

KayKay, you should work hard as what you did before, I will always support you! Still have a little bit more than half of a month to go, try you best!

p.s.: Please be reminded to bring your compositions to me tomorrow.
e*

沒有留言:

張貼留言