2010年4月5日 星期一

cHINESe nEW yEAR hOLIDAYS*

My Chinese New Year vacation is coming to the end, 1 day left. Seems like I have done nothing. I have planned to do many things in the holiday, but I would say not many things I could really finish as i wished. By the way, at least I have a revision on my lecture notes and start to prepare for my Putonghua discussion test. Unfortunately, something I did not plan but really happen to me is sickness, sigh.. Winter Olympics has started for a few days already. I have wait for my favourite sports - Curlings for a few days as well because I do not know the schedule. Yesterday I know Curlings was scheduled in early morning, 08:30, but it was really hard for me to wake up that early. Finally I missed it. Curlings is scheduled in the early morning today again, I wake up at 09:00, but still miss it. However, it is good to have another Curlings match at the afternoon, lucky! I enjoy it very much!
e*

沒有留言:

張貼留言