2010年4月9日 星期五

i nEED a nEW cOMPUTER..*

My computer cannot function. I cannot start it up, if I can, it would automatically shut down. Fortunately, I have moved many of my photos into my USB this morning. I am not sure if I can start my computer up next time. When will it die??? I would like to buy a new notebook to replace it. But the model I have chosen is out of stock. I have to wait for a week. Poor me.

Finally, I really would like to announce the certify time of my computer. I cannot start it up again. I have tried many many times using the method my brother told me, but it does not work. Although most of my photos are save now, but all of my assignments are remained in the computer. Therefore I use my mother's computer to finish the assignments. although the position is not as good as in my room, I still have computer to do my homework. I do not want to go back to school to use the computers, the traveling time is so long.

Kay has his first internship interview today. He does not tell me many things about the interview. He only laughs at what have happened in the interview. I believe that he does not want me to worry about him so he keeps everything in his heart. But it makes me even more worry about you.
e*

沒有留言:

張貼留言