2010年4月6日 星期二

dISAPPOINTMENT*

Oh my goodness, Yesterday was my day-off, buy I did not do many thing. So lazy. I just read the textbook of Meeting Management, the one that the words are very very small. I found that the textbook includes many content that not related to the lecture notes - a waste of time.

Today, not so much to do, as boring as usual because all the class scheduled in Tuesday are tutorials. Most likely no need to pay attention. However, I am quite nervous during the afternoon as my classmate tells me that there are quite a lot of applications to the hotel in Taiwan. The possibility of choosing me is low low low, I guess. One more important thing is that I send the pictures to Taiwan wrongly, because my classmate and I misunderstand the requirement. So we decide to send the pictures again. Hope the Taiwan side would consider for a longer period and look at my pictures as usual. Our internship tutor says that Taiwan would only choose 5 people to interview and only hire 5 people. Then, is it 100% employment after interview? By the way, some of my classmates say that this is not a screening process that base on our academic backgrounds and working experiences, but our appearance. If you are beautiful and attractive enough, the possibility of being chosen is higher. Sigh

Anyway, do anything I can at the moment. Try harder with my dearest classmates. Last but not least, my Kay, fighting, fighting, fighting! 12 days to go!

e*

沒有留言:

張貼留言